HomeAboutContactSponsor

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday {4}

Fillintheblankfriday 

I can’t believe it’s already Friday! This week’s Fill in the Blank is all about vacation! Is this where I’m supposed to insert a line about how the weather in Utah still isn’t up to my Summer standards? I think so.

If you haven’t already, fill out your own blanks and link up with The Little Things We Do! It’s fun!

1.  This weekend I'm   going to Park City. Oh my gosh. People go to Park City in the Winter and I’m going in the Spring/Summer. The main reason is because of the outlets up there and the fact that I’ve been hearing nonstop good stuff about the CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) and found out we have one here! Hallelujah… I can finally get some discounted MAC!

2.  My last vacation was     Our wedding in La Jolla and our honeymoon on Oahu’s North Shore (with a dash of Honolulu!) Yum. Take me back!

3.  My next vacation will be    home to Virginia? Nothing planned and I’m past due a long stay on the East Coast with my loved ones! (I MISS YOU ALL!!!!)

4.  My favorite way to relax is     lying out on the warm beach with a cool breeze and an awesome iTunes playlist with not a care in the world. A cold, tasty beverage would also be a nice treat!

5.  When vacationing one should always    take a million pictures and visit any interesting places or restaurants unique to that location/culture!

6.  When vacationing one should never     hold back on eating. Go for it! Live it up! Try something new!

7.  The best part about a vacation is     that it’s vacation! You’re somewhere different, away from home and life’s everyday worries. You can kick back, relax, and smell the suntan lotion!

P.S. I’ve always wanted to be one of those people who plans a different vacation every Summer! My brother and sister-in-law have always been so good at planning fun getaways and always making sure they plan ahead! It gives them something to look forward to and work towards! So, hey… that’s a new goal for my future! :)

I can’t wait to read everyone’s answers! If you take part in Fill in the Blank Friday too, comment and let me know so I can check it out! :) Have a beautiful and safe weekend!!

Photo: We Heart It

4 comments:

Laura said...

I so heart you even more now that you said you should never hold back on eating!! Fo' sho! Going to Vegas tomorrow, so I plan on hitting those buffets! Have a good weekend!!

Lauren said...

So, I always answer my questions BEFORE I read your answers because I don't want to be influenced one way or another... I finally finished so I came back to read yours and I agree w/ you on not holding back on eating. That is one of the huge JOYS to me on traveling. My true piglet comes out haha :)

Victoria said...

i love your cute blog!!

taking pictures on vacations is my fave thing to do, too :)

happy friday!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

awe girl, i sure wish you many trips home, i read on your about page how much you're missing your fams and it is so bittersweet. i've lived away from home before too, man is it ever a toughie to swallow sometimes. love your FITB post, great topic and fab list accompaniments. cheers to them all and enjoy your weekend bliss. ♥