HomeAboutContactSponsor

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Matchbook

Have you guys heard of the online magazine Matchbook? I read about them today via Apartment 34 and decided to head over there to check it out. Good thing I did because I fell in LOVE with some of these outfits from designer Shoshanna. Check them out and drool over them, too!




How cute is that little top? I'm all about asymmetry. All about it. So, the subtle asymmetry of the placement of the flowers makes me a happy girl.




This outfit just makes me want to go back to Hawaii. The vivid tropical green pattern with the pairing of the yellow ring... perfect!




This last outfit is my favorite and what told me I HAD to post this on here. I honestly don't know what I love the most about the outfit -- the necklace, the SKIRT!, or the matching lime green sling-back heels. I'm thinking it's the skirt that really does it for me. The vintage cup of tea and typewriter just make me want to sneak into that photo and pretend that's the life I'm living... in that outfit, duh :)


Go check out Matchbook and see some other Shoshanna designs (these are just my favorites.) Needless to say, these fun, bright fashions make me want Summer (or even Spring weather! Hello?!) to be here ASAP!


Photos: Matchbook

No comments: