HomeAboutContactSponsor

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pinterest-ing Wednesday {1}

I’m thinking I might start alternating between my Wednesday posts every week. I love Wedding Wednesdays but don’t want those of you who aren’t interested in wedding things to get bored. Also, I’ve found a couple Wednesday link-ups that I just can’t pass up.

So, tonight (although I do realize it’s already Thursday by now for some of you) I’m linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinterest-ing Wednesdays! Here are some of my Pinterest favorites from the week! They are totally random and there is no theme :) I guess that’s just how my brain works.

Clamshell Wreath

Milk

Wedding Cake

Natural Colors - Source Unknown

Red Velvet Brownies

Strettttch

House with Pool

Songs and Smells

Attic

So, if you don’t want sweets, a cute dog, or anything in the shades of white and aqua after reading this post, then I don’t know what to tell ya ;)

Also, if you’d like, follow me on Pinterest here!

P.S. if you post any photos found on Pinterest on your blog, remember to cite the actual source of the photo, not just Pinterest. (Personally, I choose to link all my pictures back to the source.) Be nice and do the right thing :)

3 comments:

The Michelle Show said...

That last picture is my fave.. I'm fool for turquoise/aqua/mint!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i always love reading your blog posts! they make me smile! :] but i really like that lace dress, so cute! & the puppy made me giggle! thanks for putting a smile on my face this evening, this whole week has been a long one!

Lindsey said...

LOVEEEE all these pics, esp the milk and choco sprinkled rimmed cup. Milk is my fave drink though, so that may be why it looks soooo good. That lace dress is amaze too!