HomeAboutContactSponsor

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday {10}

It’s time to learn more about me and my blanks! I’m glad these blanks revolve around Summer because I know as soon as the icy, blistering cold days hit, I am going to look back at this season with a sigh. I’m linking up with The Little Things We Do, as always :)

Hotel Del

1.  One of my happiest moments ever was     Christmas 2004. Of course, there were the obvious happy moments like the day I graduated from college but I thought I’d choose one that was less obvious. Christmas 2004, I flew out to San Diego with my parents to visit my brother who was living there. It didn’t even matter not waking up with a Christmas tree there that morning because I had my family in one of the most beautiful places in the world. As an added bonus, we went to the Hotel Del Coronado that night to experience the Christmas magic! See above :)

2.  Summer is wedding season and weddings are     beautiful and an event coordinator’s dream :)

3.  This summer     has flown by and I feel like not much has happened. Ahh! I hate the feeling of life passing me by, but I guess we {most of us} have those periods of time in our lives.

4.  My summer food of choice has been     strawberries. I don’t think there has been a time where I don’t have at least one whole container of them in my fridge! I’m not looking forward to the day when I go to the grocery store and see a higher price next to those berries of deliciousness.

5.  My summer uniform has been     Bermuda shorts, sandals, and lots of browns, corals, and golds in my tops and accessories!

6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose     San Diego! As much as I love the East Coast and would want to choose there because of my family and friends, I wouldn’t mind staying away from the severe weather and just relaxing on the beach with the Pacific at my feet. And the palm trees. Ohhh, the palm trees!

7.  My summer anthem is    “I Made It” by Kevin Rudolf. Although I haven’t already, this would totally be the song I’d blast in my car with the windows down, sunroof open, and my girls by my side on a warm Summer night :)

WOO HOO for Summer!

This weekend is Pioneer Day here in Utah – the day that “the pioneers arrived in the valley” and, let me tell you, it is HUGE here in Utah. It’s like the 4th of July. Can’t say I could compare the two but hey, here’s to more fireworks this weekend! What are you all up to? I’d love to hear your plans so that I can live vicariously through you :)

11 comments:

Young and Fabulous said...

what an awesome happy post! :-)

im dying to go to california and all this talk about san diego makes me want to go out there so bad!

strawwberries? GREAT CHOICE!

xoxoox have a fab weekend!

Katie said...

Chelsea, the hubby and I are thinking about heading to San Diego soon. I'm just itching to get out there! If we do, I'll be looking to you for some advice on where to go :)

Katie

Courtlyn Ash said...

Such a fun post!

I go to CA this sunday!?! OMgee im so excited! I've been day dreaming about it all summer!

when I was younger my dream was to be a wedding planner (still kinda is ;))

xoxo

Hollie Ann said...

I love that you posted about SD! If you ever come back let me know I can give you great tips! Or anyone else! I love that song too!! :) Have a great weekend!

Laura said...

I hear you on the strawberries!! LOVE them and will be so sad when the price skyrockets. And San Diego? Sign me up! I had no idea about Pioneer Day. Visiting from Fill in the Blank Friday.

christine donee said...

It IS flying by! I can't believe we're already at the tail end of July.

2011, what are you trying to do to me?

Anonymous said...

fantastic blog!

kisses,
Klaudia B.

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to visit California for the longest... money is keeping me back from doing so though! GRRR! I am going to try the strawberry trick for teeth whitening... have you heard of it? It seems to work wonders lol!

Kristen said...

i love pioneer day! it's so fun! i also compare it to 4th of July too when i explain it to people. have fun!

Simply Camylla said...

I have never been to Cali! but i'm planning on going in September, Cant wait! Love your blog. So happy to find it :)


www.simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Pioneer day? Oh I so wish I was there!