HomeAboutContactSponsor

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Part of Me | Bucket List

Hope Squared

That's right. It's happening. For the first time in about a year, you get to watch me VLOG! [video log]
I'm getting a little personal and talking about my Bucket List!
So watch it, enjoy it, and join in on the fun by clicking the button above!




The reason I titled this post Part of Me is because 1) It's Katy Perry week on my blog [mmhmm!] and 2) this past year has been one heck of a ride for me.

That's where this bucket list came in.
This is my life and I will never, ever let anyone dull my sparkle again.


Like Katy Perry said in her movie, "this is my second chance."
God is giving me this time as a single woman to accomplish so many of the things in my heart.
I have been taking advantage of this time and have already checked off many of the "me" things I've wanted to do.
In just this past month, I bought a new car and started acting again!
And now my bucket list awaits!

I owe it to myself to continue glowing.
To never, ever allow another person into my life who has or will put me out.
This life is too short and there is too much happiness to be had and things to experience...
Fully, whole-heartedly, and with bright eyes.


So, here's to the part of me that's always been here and always will be.
The girl with a big heart and big dreams.
No matter what.

Thank you, Katy for this song. I think it goes without saying that it is the number one most-played song on my iTunes playlist :)
Katy Perry Day One and Day Two.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the vlog! Traveling and finishing a book would be awesome <3

Katie said...

You are adorable! I can't wait to watch this whole thing. Such a good idea. We must meet soon! argh!

Kate S said...

You look so at home in front of the camera :)

This was so fun! I am kind of shocked about the last thing you "admitted" buuuuut I totally agree about the driving cause that has always seemed like it might be fun to try at least once. I'd love to learn how to do stunt driving!

Neely said...

You are so cute!!

Katie Price said...

I loved hearing about all your dreams! You are so bright & positive. I think the future has something amazing things in store for you miss Chelsea :)

Kate said...

First of all- that room you are in is so cute, I love it! I really enjoyed watching your vlog! I always love finding other VA bloggers, I just followed you :)

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

First off that headboard is just too cute! {I am assuming it's a headboard?} I envy how comfortable you are in your vlog, and it was really cool to hear your bucket list!

My mom and I watched Long Island Medium together too. She lost her mom just recently and her dad while she was in labor with me {no one told her he was sick...long story} so it is on my non existent bucket list to get her a medium.

Anyway I divulge haha. Great post!

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Ahh!! I can't listen at work but, I PROMISE to come back later when I get home to hear/listen!!! :)

Holly said...

OMG, you do look like Shawn Johnson! I didn't notice that before! And I too want to move to California! I've never been, but I'm so intrigued by it and the beautiful pictures I've seen! We can travel together any time! I love traveling and want to see the world :)

Is it creepy that I like to hear what bloggers sound like? You sound just as sweet in person as you do in emails! I love you, hun! xoxo

P.S. I just loved how you incorporated Katy Perry's song into this post. I think it's a perfect song for you :) Get your shine on, girl!

Megan said...

I'm sorry to hear about all your heartbreak, but at least inspired you to something bigger! Better!

Just look at all the tings you listed.

And you look so great in your vlog!

Paige said...

I love your vlog! You look like such a natural in front of the camera!

Michelle said...

You're so stinkin' cute!!! I didn't hear you mention wanting to visit the PI tho ;) Keep vlogging-- it makes you feel so much closer! Love you Chels!

Emily said...

You're so strong - and amazing at vlogging! You should do it more. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing list. From mediums to NASCAR - I like it all.

Unknown said...

Your such a strong girl. I couldn't have done this after what you've been through. I would love to adopt another dog once we get a bigger place. My boys love our dog. Thanks for linking up with us!

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

Thank you for linking up. I am going to have to start reading your blog, because this blurb got me extremely attached to you and your story already!! You're beautiful and awesome and life will keep on getting better :)

Raquel said...

I loved this vlog!! You have some great things in your bucket list :)