HomeAboutContactSponsor

Monday, February 4, 2013

Next Year's Super Bowl Halftime Show

I don't know about you, but as I was watching the Super Bowl last night and saw Destiny's Child appear on the stage at halftime, I was taken back in time. All it takes is one song - whether it's Destiny's Child, Sisqo, or perhaps Edwin McCain and it's like I get transported back to a certain moment. Now that I think of it, each of those songs takes me back to school dances. That's besides the point.

I'm here today to talk about my dream Super Bowl Halftime show. Let me begin by saying that it is a well-known fact that I am a) obsessed with all-things 90s and b) still a boyband fanatic. Now, I present to you my lineup for the 48th Super Bowl Halftime Show:


[via]

With Nick's hair looking like this:


+


With Justin looking like this:


If you can name what event that picture was taken at just by looking at it, you may or may not be as in love with them and bleach blonde Justin Timberlake as I am...

Lastly, the Halftime Show would be complete with this one added bonus:


[via]

My one true love, Ryan Gosling.
I may be biased, but he really has some skill...


I can't stop swooning. Gosh, I just love him. Those 90's dance moves... don't get me started!

And that, my friends, is what next year's Halftime Show would look like if I had my say. I'm still wondering why they didn't plan this back in 1999. It would have been genius.

[As a side note, I actually do watch the Super Bowl for the football. I think I saw one commercial [the Budweiser "Landslide" commercial with the Clydesdales] and it just so happened to be the best commercial] :)

9 comments:

Ash said...

god.. i used to have SUCH a crush on ryan gosling circa his mickey mouse days..

and now?! fuggetaboutit.. he is one fine specimen...

and yes, i totally GEEKED out last night watching destinys child. SO GOOD!

Carolyn said...

HAHA! This would be QUITE the show! I'd definitely be watching. :)

Courtney said...

That N'Sync picture must be from their Disney concert special that was on TV haha. Pretty sure I watched it over and over.

Kristen said...

that would make an awesome show!!

Amber said...

I love that Ryan Gosling was added into this!!! I am with you, still living in the 90s when it comes to "the good days." Every time a Backstreet Boys, NSync, 98 Degrees song comes on it just takes me back. Good memories

Laura said...

Dream half time show! For real! glad I'm not the only boy band lover left on the planet!

tara said...

omg this would be aaaaamazing!!!

Arielle said...

Ummm I LOVE 90's dance moves & boy bands, Ha:) New follower! Hope you have time to check mine out too!
http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Kim S said...

What really needs to happen now if for Ryan Gosling to pull out those dance moves again...you know, just to prove he's still got it ;)