HomeAboutContactSponsor

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Check That Off The Bucket List: Palm Springs


Palm Springs.
It's been on my bucket list and, luckily, a girls' weekend trip took me there sooner than expected.
It was me, Ash, Cara-Mia, Lisa, and Tammy.

It just so happened to fall on the hottest weekend of the year with the temps hitting 120.
But I like to think that made it the true Palm Springs experience.
We stayed at The Saguaro. We ate yummy food. We got a LOT of sun. And did a little desert exploring.







If you haven't been to Palm Springs, it's like taking a step back in time to the 1950's. Everything is Mid-Century modern and marvelous. I just couldn't get enough of it.



Palm Springs is like it's own little private island [even if it's land-locked]
You get that small town feel, at a resort, in the middle of a beautiful community.
You feel the history there.
The old Hollywood mystique where stars used to go to getaway for a while.
And that's exactly what Palm Springs is...
A beautiful getaway.
A step back in time.
An oasis.

For pictures of the rest of our Palm Springs stay, stay tuned!

And, yes, I did color coordinate my nails with the hotel. What can I say, I "merchandise" myself well ;)

9 comments:

Ash said...

dude- your photos are SO much better than mine!!

and there's MORE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? m(obviously there's more.. there are dino pics, duh!)

Raquel said...

I love all the pictures!! Everything is so colorful and perfect!

Cara-Mia said...

Um you got some amazing shots!!!

From Foothills to Fog said...

What a fun weekend away with the girls! Love the vibrant colors of this hotel (and your nails)! I haven't spent much time in Palm Springs, but I've been wanting to go!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

How freaking adorable is that hotel!?! Omg..

Brianna said...

looks like such a fun trip! LOVE LOVE LOVE all the colors! Can't wait to see more (:

Chelsea said...

I love how colorful that place is!!! In a way it makes it not look real. And your nails, they match perfectly :) Can't wait for more picture!

Renee Arianna said...

Ahh!! Palm Springs is so cute! That hotel and those colors. I just love it!

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

Palm Springs looks like so much fun :) I will be adding it to my bucket list!

x Natalie